About Me

My photo
I'm a Jesus Gangsta!! I love God, cherish bonds and I'm dangerous!!

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Self-Discipline and Character 1


Discipline is the ability to look past all feelings, circumstances, excuses and do what has to be done when it should be done.
Character is the guarantee that a person would do the same thing no matter how bad or good things are. To have character is to be fixed.

It’s hard to talk about either of these two without the other.
When I was much younger, I thought it was cool to be unpredictable and people never knowing what sort of results to expect from you. As I grew and learned more, I found that there’s nothing cool about being unpredictable.

When people deal with you, over time, they should come to learn that they can always expect some certain things from you. To be reliable or dependable is for people to have an assurance that if things are in your care they will be properly attended to.

As uncool as it might sound, being predictable is the key to greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment