About Me

My photo
I'm a Jesus Gangsta!! I love God, cherish bonds and I'm dangerous!!

Monday 18 April 2011

Loving others for who they are

There are so many people on earth and all have different backgrounds, cultures and experiences.

Everyone is unique and if you’ve made a picture of what everyone should be like you’ll be greatly disappointed and often so.

You have to tolerate others, accept them for who they are and love them. If you think there’s nothing about you that irritates others you’re deceiving yourself.

Allow everyone to be their genuine selves around you. I’m not saying you should tolerate evil or things that will destroy you, but differences like taste in music, movies or opinions that don’t meet shouldn’t be a cause for not accepting others.

Embrace difference and get blessed by the uniqueness of every individual!!

No comments:

Post a Comment