About Me

My photo
I'm a Jesus Gangsta!! I love God, cherish bonds and I'm dangerous!!

Monday 21 March 2011

Judging Others


We all ask not to be judged but we do it all the time consciously or unconsciously. Before I go on, let me ask you, “who do you think you are”? What gives you the right to judge another human even if the facts you have concerning the person are true?

The only person a Christian should is to judge is himself/herself, but most Christians have made it their business to decide whether (especially a Christian) is good or bad.
“…..our righteousness is nothing but a filthy rag before God….”

I see it as ‘spiritual bullying’. Why would you make others feel so bad about themselves? How does that make you better? Many Christians are so good at getting others to feel so much guilt that they’ve put satan out of business.

When a Christian sins, the one place he/she should want to be the most, where he/she is sure of being loved and accepted is the church, but many times they runaway instead.

Sons and Daughters of God, we’ve been called to LOVE, do that and nothing will be impossible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment